This trio of still and sparkling alcohol-free white wines are fresh, fruity and lively. Made by one of our favorite producers in Germany, the still and sparkling Rieslings taste just like the "real thing" while the Blanc de Blancs is great for Chardonnay lovers. Leitz is known for their high-quality alcoholic wines and are now bringing their expertise to the world of non-alcoholic options.
Each pack includes one bottle each of:
- Leitz Eins Zwei Zero Still Riesling
- Leitz Eins Zwei Zero Sparkling Riesling
- Leitz Eins Zwei Zero Blanc de Blancs
YOU'LL LOVE THIS IF YOU ENJOY
- White wines like unoaked Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio and Riesling
HOW TO SERVE
- Chilled in a wine glass
- Pairs well with lighter fare from chicken to seafood to vegetarian dishes
- The Rieslings are also great with spicy Asian cuisine
One of the top wineries in Germany, Leitz makes their non-alcoholic wines from the same grapes that go into their alcoholic ones. After fermentation, the wines are gently de-alcoholized so that they maintain their delicate aroma and authentic flavor profile.
De-alcoholized wine, grape must, carbon dioxide, ascorbic acid & sulphites.
Contains less than 0.5% alcohol by volume.
Still Riesling: Contains 36 calories, 7.4g sugar per 5 oz serving.
Sparkling Riesling: Contains 34 calories, 7.7g sugar per 5 oz serving.
Blanc de Blancs: Contains 25 calories, 5.7g sugar per 5 oz serving.
Three 750ml bottles, about 5 glasses of wine each