TASTES LIKE: REFRESHINGLY BITTER SPARKLERS.
A favorite of bartenders, Bitters & Soda has a long tradition as "what to drink when you're not drinking." The Bitter Housewife has taken it up a notch with a canned version that delivers a crisp, refreshing sparkler with a bitter kick in three flavors:
- Original: like bitter root beer with a touch of cherry
- Orange: bitter orange soda with ginger and Earl Grey tea
- Grapefruit: bitter grapefruit zest and hops
A great choice for outdoor get-togethers, simply serve chilled straight from the can. As an added bonus, there are zero calories, sugar and caffeine.
Each 6-pack includes two 12 oz cans of each flavor.
YOU'LL LOVE THIS IF YOU ENJOY:
- Bitter citrus flavors
HOW TO SERVE:
- Chilled straight out of the can
- Mix the Original flavor with a splash of apple cider for a grown-up take on Martinelli's
- Mix the Orange flavor with a splash of ginger beer and orange slice
- Serve the Grapefruit flavor over ice with a rosemary sprig
ABOUT THE BITTER HOUSEWIFE:
Founded by Genevieve Brazelton and based in Portland, OR, the Bitter Housewife specializes in bitter flavors, high-quality ingredients and a refreshing, no-BS attitude. In addition to three Bitters & Soda flavors, they also offer a line of (alcohol-based) cocktail bitters.
Original: Carbonated water, dried cherries, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, wild cherry bark, grains of paradise, sarsaparilla, quassia, allspice, gentian, cloves, citric acid.
Orange: Carbonated water, dried orange peel, earl grey tea leaves, cardamom, gentian, quassia, allspice, hops, gum arabic, organic orange oil, citric acid.
Grapefruit: Carbonated water, ginger, dried grapefruit peel, cardamom, gentian, quassia, hops, gum arabic, grapefruit oil, citric acid.
Contains 0.0% alcohol by volume.
Contains 0 calories, 0 sugar, 0 carbohydrate.
Six pack of 12 oz cans, two of each flavor