TASTES LIKE: ZESTY CITRUS WITH WARM CINNAMON AND HERBS.
Abstinence Cape Citrus brings together the abundant citrus of South Africa with native botanicals including Buchu, an herb that has been used for centuries for its medicinal properties. The result is flavors of lemon, orange and grapefruit combined with warming cinnamon and savory fennel with a hint of black pepper. Substitute for citrusy-vodka or gin in a range of cocktails.
Delicious with tonic or combined with Abstinence Blood Orange Bittersweet Aperitif for a Negroni-like mocktail.
- UK Spirits Business Low and No Masters 2021: Gold
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2021: Double Gold
YOU'LL LOVE THIS IF YOU ENJOY:
- Citrus-forward gin or vodka
- Cinnamon and baking spice flavors
HOW TO SERVE:
- Top with tonic water or club soda and garnish with a grapefruit wheel
- Combine 1 part Abstinence Cape Citrus with 2 parts Bittersweet Aperitif for a bitter Negroni alternative
Inspired by the South African Cape Floral Kingdom - the smallest yet most diverse floral kingdom in the world - Abstinence combines local botanicals like African Wormwood, Buchu, Fynbos and more into their aperitifs and spirits. They also pursues a “Bees and Biomes” social responsibility project by contributing 1% of monthly sales to protect and restore the Fynbos Biome that is critical to the biodiversity of the Cape Floral Kingdom.
Water, distilled botanicals (Orange, Lemon, Grapefruit, Buchu, Cassia, Pepper, Fennel, Ginger), citric acid, preservatives: potassium sorbate.
Contains 0.0% alcohol by volume.
Contains 0.5 calories, 0 g sugar, 0 g carbohydrate per 50ml serving.
One 750ml bottle