Leitz White Wine Trio
Unit price per
This trio of still and sparkling alcohol-free white wines are fresh, fruity and lively. Made by one of our favorite producers in Germany, they really taste like the "real thing". Leitz is known for their high-quality alcoholic wines and are now bringing their expertise to the world of non-alcoholic options.
Each pack includes one bottle each of:
- Leitz Eins Zwei Zero Chardonnay
- Leitz Eins Zwei Zero Still Riesling
- Leitz Eins Zwei Zero Blanc de Blancs
YOU'LL LOVE THIS IF YOU ENJOY
- White wines like unoaked Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio and Riesling
HOW TO SERVE
- Chilled in a wine glass
- Pairs well with lighter fare from chicken to seafood to vegetarian dishes
- The Rieslings are also great with spicy Asian cuisine
One of the top wineries in Germany, Leitz makes their non-alcoholic wines from the same grapes that go into their alcoholic ones. After fermentation, the wines are gently de-alcoholized so that they maintain their delicate aroma and authentic flavor profile.
De-alcoholized wine, grape must, carbon dioxide, ascorbic acid & sulphites.
Contains less than 0.5% alcohol by volume.
Chardonnay: Contains 20 calories, 3.8g sugar per 4 oz serving.
Riesling: Contains 36 calories, 7.4g sugar per 5 oz serving.
Blanc de Blancs: Contains 25 calories, 5.7g sugar per 5 oz serving.
Three 750ml bottles, about 5 glasses of wine each