TASTES LIKE: SPICY GINGER TEMPERED BY JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF SWEETNESS.
As the name suggests, this ginger syrup packs a serious punch made with a whopping 50% ginger juice. It yields a spicy ginger beer and mixes well with both non- and alcoholic spirits alike for a deliciously spicy Mule. Added bonuses:
- Eco-friendly: because it's a concentrate, you aren't shipping water all over the place
- Shelf-life: never throw out a bottle of flat ginger ale or ginger beer again
You'll love this if you enjoy:
How to Serve:
- Combine 1/2 oz ginger syrup with 4-6 oz club soda for a spicy ginger beer
- Add 2 oz of your favorite (non or alcoholic) spirit of choice for the perfect Ginger Highball
- Use it to make a delicious non-alcoholic ginger-whiskey sour
About Liber & Co:
Founded by three friends in Austin, TX who wanted higher quality syrups to mix great cocktails at home. Unimpressed with the cheap, artificially-flavored options available at the time, they set out to rectify the problem and Liber & Co. was born. Today, their syrups are beloved by home bartenders and professionals alike.
Ginger juice, cane sugar, filtered water, gum arabic, citric acid, benzoic acid
0% alcohol by volume.
Contains 35 calories, 9g sugar, 9g carbohydrate per 1/2 oz serving.
Small: 9.5 oz (enough for 10-15 cocktails)
Large: 17 oz (enough for 20-30 cocktails)