• 2 oz alcohol-free Mezcal or Tequila
• 1/2 oz Cointreau*
• 1/4 oz El Guapo Lime Cordial
• 3-4 dashes El Guapo Fuego Bitters
• Tajin & dehydrated lime wheels, for rim + garnish for rim
Turn a lowball upside down & dip rim into water or lime juice before dredging in Tajin to create rim. Carefully fill glass with rocks & avoid touching the rim. In a shaker filled with ice, add Mezcal or Tequila, Cointreau, Cordial and bitters. Shake until well chilled & strain over rocks. Garnish with a dehydrated lime wheel and serve.
* Cointreau is an orange liqueur. You can use it for a low-proof cocktail, or substitute 1/2 oz plain simple syrup plus a few dashes of orange bitters for a zero-proof version.