Best Alcohol Free Gins
Ritual Zero Proof Gin Alternative: London Dry with a vegetal note and spicy kick
- Free Spirits Spirit of Gin: Citrusy London-Dry style that's great for a wide range of cocktails
- Ceder's Crisp: For all the Hendrick's fans out there, this one is for you (coming soon!)
- Ceder's Wild: When you want something different, this gin alternative delivers flavors of pine, clove and South African rooibos
Seedlip Grove 42: More mellow and citrus-forward
Best Alcohol Free Whiskey
Best Alcohol Free Tequila
- Ritual Zero Proof Tequila Alternative: Fresh agave and a spicy kick that will please all the blanco tequila lovers.
- Free Spirits Spirit of Tequila: Fans of reposado and añejo tequila will appreciate this mellower tequila alternative with sweet vanilla and a hint of spice.
Other Alcohol-Free Spirits We Love
In addition to the usual suspects, there are a number of non-alcoholic spirits that defy traditional categories. Here are our favorites.
- Bax Botanics Verbena and Sea Buckthorn: If you love high-quality, complex spirits these are for you. The Verbena is zingy and bright while the Sea Buckthorn is savory and bittersweet. Great with tonic as a G&T alternative.
- For Bitter For Worse Saskatoon: This is for the Negroni fans out there. Bitter flavors can be hard to find in the non-alcoholic space, and this one really scratches the itch!